Curl Custom Conditioner
It’s conditioner, curated by you.
What It Is
This hydrating conditioner can be used three different ways: as a rinse-out, leave-in, or co-wash.
How It Works
Hydrasculpt Blend™ and an exotic oil blend work together to help moisturize curls. A curve-defining polymer helps de-frizz, smooth, control, and add bounce.
Who It's For
• Density: fine to thick
• Condition: healthy, thirsty, chemically treated (basically, it works for all)
• Curl pattern: all curl types
How to Use
• As a moisturizing conditioner: smooth through, leave in for a minute or two, and rinse out.
• As a leave-in: smooth through and leave in as a low-maintenance treatment.
• As a co-wash: skip shampooing and massage from ends to roots. Rinse.
• Emulsify in hands before applying.
• Apply at ends first, and then work your way up to root.
• Rake through with wide-toothed comb.
HydraSculpt Blend™: A cross-linking polymer that blends styling benefits with moisturization (they don’t play well together) so that each curl is controlled and hydrated.
Brazilian Oil Blend: Thirsty curls are hydrated with the help of Capuacu Butter and exotic oils from Brazil: Brazil Nut, Babassu, Pracaxi.
Rich Moisture Mix: A blend of humectants that help provide moisturizing benefits: Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Urea, Trehalose, Sodiume Hyaluronate, Squalane, Barley Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearalkonium Chloride.
Bb.Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. We don't test on animals.