- Prepare hair with Tonic.
- Apply Thickening Hairspray from roots to ends.
- Blow-dry with a round brush.
- Apply Brilliantine to bits & pieces for separation.
- Mist with Spray de Mode for flexible hold with memory.
- tonic lotion
- A blend of herbs, vitamins and Tea Tree Oil replaces moisture, soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products and reminds us of old-school barbers' elixirs.
- 8 oz - $20.00
- thickening hairspray
- Begins styling lift-off for any hair type (thick, thin or otherwise); moderate hold.
- 8 oz - $28.00
- Gives hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look with separation and extra sheen.
- 2 oz - $23.00
- spray de mode
- A multi-dimensional styling tool with flexible hold, workability, exceptional memory and can take heat and repeated brushing - on supermodels and non-supermodels alike.
- 10 oz - $27.00