- Apply Tonic Lotion to detangle and prepare hair for styling.
- Smooth out curly, puffy hair by working Grooming Creme through damp strands with fingers.
- Let air dry while squeezing and twisting to enhance the curls.
- Mist on Spray de Mode to help hold the final shape.
- tonic lotion
- A blend of herbs, vitamins and Tea Tree Oil replaces moisture, soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products and reminds us of old-school barbers' elixirs.
- 8 oz - $22.00
- spray de mode
- A multi-dimensional styling tool with flexible hold, workability, exceptional memory and can take heat and repeated brushing - on supermodels and non-supermodels alike.
- 10 oz - $28.00
- grooming creme
- Not so perfect, lived in texture really can come easily with this styling moisturizer, which gives natural separation, subtle hold, and a soft, smooth low-glow satin finish.
- 5 oz - $30.00