- Prepare hair with Tonic.
- Apply Thickening Hairspray from roots to ends.
- Blow dry with a round brush.
- Apply Does it All from roots to ends section by section and set in 1 inch curlers.
- Sit under heater until dry.
- Remove curlers and loosen curls with fingers.
- Mist with Hair Powder for increased volume and matte finish.
- tonic lotion
- A blend of herbs, vitamins and Tea Tree Oil replaces moisture, soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products and reminds us of old-school barbers' elixirs.
- 8 oz - $21.00
- thickening hairspray
- Begins styling lift-off for any hair type (thick, thin or otherwise); moderate hold.
- 8 oz - $28.00
- does it all styling spray
- The ultimate session working spray - it gives light hold and subtle degrees of control, plus it helps hair respond to heat tools and gives grip for easier styling.
- 10 oz - $28.00
- black hair powder
- Styling ease, dry cleansing and tinting for inky brown, Asian, Hispanic, afro and goths.
- 4.4 oz - $36.00